We are using Discovery Collector since more than a year. Today I got a request to prepare data for analyzing in Discovery Accelerator. So I had to harvest a share which was no problem. I got 1460 objects by the harvest job. Now I want to copy these 1460 objects into an archive prepared for...”
“I was running a "Full" harvest and this job had completed 98% in almost a 3 day period. However it would never finalize the remaining 2%. I stopped the tasks and tried to rerun the harvest process to complete the remaining 2%, however the "Harvest" process does not advance...”
Starting to use EVDC a lot now and after narrowing down its functionality I have a question per below details:
* We are using EV 9.0.2.
* EVDC is a standalone server
* Ran a full harvest for a volume with over 400 GB of data and it took over 2 days.
* We are archiving the 400 GB size...”
Has anyone here yet played with EVDC (Enterprise Vault Discovery Collector) and if yes what is your feedback on the product.
I have had the pleasure of using it as part of a POC and I liked the offerings but I would like to solicit some feedback from other users
“Welcome to the new "Discovery Collector" product forum. Please make sure to tag your content with appropriate products so as to get the right attention needed to having your issue resolved. Thanks!